Rocking Granite | Marble | Quartz Repairs
Rock Solid Recreations are specialists in the Repair, Refurbishment, Maintenance and Alterations of Natural Stone, Quartz & Stone like Surfaces. Regardless of where and how these surfaces have been applied, we fix the following Materials:
- Granite Repairs & Resealing
- Marble Repairs, Restorations and Refurbuishments
- Quartz or Engineered Stone Repairs (including Caesarstone, Silestone, Prime Stone, UniQuartz, Trendstone and Smartstone among others)
- Sand Stone Cleaning and Sealing
- Ultracompact Surface Repairs (such as Dekton, Neolith, Laminam and others)
- Porcelain & Ceramic Tile Repair
- Shower Glass Refurbishment
- Solid Surface Re Polishing/scratch removal on Corian & Hi-Mac's
Regardless of whether the damage to your stone surface was caused by accident, everyday wear and tear, vandalism, or even natural disaster, Rock Solid Recreations can save you time and money by repairing, refurbishing and maintaining your Stone investments so that you don’t have to replace them.
Stone Repair Services
- Stain Removal
- Join Filling
- Removal of Water Marks
- Resealing Under Mount Sinks
- Air Switch/Tap Core drilling on site
- Evaluating material defaults and installation quality
- Thermal Shock Testing
- Refurbishing/Reviving Glass Shower Doors
- Deep Cleaning and Resealing
- Marble Floor re-polishing
- Silicone Replacement
- Oil/Mould/Stain removal on tiles and resealing
- Anti Slip Strip on Staircases
- Grafitti Removal
Why go the Rock Solid way?
- Replacement Cost - Replacing, even when claiming through insurance, is more costly when compared to the price of repairing or refurbishing.
- Replacement Drama - Often replacing, especially in Kitchen Bench Tops, requires the co-ordination of many tradies from gas companies, electricians, plumbers, tilers and stone masons. This means involving more people, taking more time, causing more disruption and potential for more things to go wrong.
- Hygiene - Damaged areas and old silicone can leave Stone Surfaces porous and provide breeding grounds for bacteria and mould. Old silicone which no longer has a good seal can also lead to water damage of cupboards.
- Colour Difference - Due to colour differences that occur in these materials, you often find that you can not just replace the damaged portion. Often one will need to replace all the tops/material to keep the colour uniform and matching.
- Aesthetics - While scratches, chips and broken joins might not impact on the functionality of your stone surface, one usually invests a fair amount financially into these items and would like them to maintain their look.
- Environmentally Friendly - The environmental impact of mining or producing these materials, as well as the fact that it cannot usually be reused, but will end up in a land fill, means that repairing extends its life and is more environmentally friendly.
- Investments - Some stone items are once off purchases such as head stones, monuments and statues. When these items are damaged or weathered it is possible to repair, clean and seal them to maintain their integrity.
- Property Owner - Protect the value of your property by repairing stone surfaces before selling or between tenants.
Premium Products to Protect your Bench Tops, available from us direct
Order these great products from us today for delivery with your repair or via courier.
Unika Granite & Quartz Cleaner
- Use on – Granite, Quartz, Marble and Natural Stone Surfaces.
- Ready to use Daily Use specialist spray cleaner, which tackles everyday grease and grime.
- Cleans worktops to a sparkling shine – no smears!
- Cleans worktop safely and is biodegradable.
Bench Top Stainless Protector
Stainless Steel Style Worktop Rods – 30cm & 45cm
- Stainless Steel style worktop rods look great in all modern kitchens
- Enable you to remove a hot pan from the hob without ruining your worktop
- Each rod is backed with self adhesive heat resistant tape
- No need to rout your worktop – save on time and mess
- Easy to apply and look great on matt, gloss, solid wood or granite worktops
- Tested to withstand very high temperatures, water and food spillages